Thursday, December 4, 2008

$#%@&* Weather!!

Now the forecast is for snow on Saturday morning! I'm not changing my plans yet, but I really do not want to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back in the snow. That's not even addressing the possibility that now my photos from the arch will be drastically different than I envisioned. I'm sure the snow will give me some beautiful pictures, but I had something more "temperate" looking in mind.

Oh, and I found out today that they may not even have the riverboat tour available during the month of December. Blehh!

But as I said, I'm still planning on going because my very last chance before returning home is NEXT Saturday and snow is forecast for that day also. But I may have to leave even earlier than 6:30 in the morning from Jefferson City to get there when I planned.


Zee said...

see, to me, that looks beautiful!

of course, i'm not the one driving, i know... ;)

The Word Of Jeff said...


Oh, I think it's beautiful too as long as I'm looking at it and not driving in it. I'm sure that if it is snowing I'll get some gorgeous pictures, just not looking forward to the drive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...