Friday, July 10, 2009

May I Take Your Picture?

Another request for use of one of my photos I posted on Flickr has come in. This one was from my time in Cedar Falls, IA last year and a website wants to use it as a header image on each page of their site when they release the re-design. I think Cindy was more excited than I was. As I said to her, "It's not a big deal to me when someone wants to use your photo for free. If they offered to pay, THAT would be a big deal for me." LOL

But I would be lying if I said it doesn't give me a good feeling. This is the third time I have had someone see my photos on Flickr and ask if they could make use of them. I always say yes, just asking for attribution and, if possible, a link to my website.

Here's the collection from Cedar Falls. See if you can figure out which photo they requested. Or if they've already used it in the design then you won't have to search, LOL.

2 comments:

Georgie said...

Congrats! It's an honor just to be nominated. LOL

The Word Of Jeff said...

LOL, so true, so true Georgie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);