Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Agony Of Delete

I have been so busy here in Kentucky (and before that in Georgia) that I finally had to bite the bullet and delete folders full of e-mail and RSS feeds because I knew I would never get through the backlog. I have only had the time to keep up with personal emails and some favorite RSS feeds, while all the others have been just piling up.

Even having my Google reader available on my new iPhone (whoo hooo!) hasn't helped me as far as having time to actually read them, no matter where they are available.

I especially hated deleting the various writing emails (tips, newsletters, writer's association news, etc.) and photography RSS feeds (same mix of material) because I always feel like I may miss the one little nugget that will be the key that opens all the doors of understanding for me, lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);