Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blast From The Past

One of the benefits of keeping a daily blog is when my memory starts fading (as it has already begun to do) I can always go to my posting files and remember what happened. For instance, below is a post I made in a previous blog 4 years ago today on July 25, 2005.

Blog Girl and I had a good weekend, although it was definitely busy! We got off work early on Friday to meet a friend who was in town for a few short hours. Then we raced out to Disney to meet some friends for dinner. Saturday morning we were up early and running errands for a good part of the day, then we got to go over to George and Caroline's to celebrate Caroline's "mmmph" birthday on Saturday night. Caroline is expecting little Rowan in November and is just so absolutely serene looking and glowing. To look at her, you'd never guess she is "mmmph" years old! Sunday morning we were up early to get some family members into EPCOT, then we raced from there to Downtown Disney so we could have lunch with Kirk and Laura at Earl of Sandwich. BG sees Laura at work every day, but I don't get to see her or Kirk all that often or as much as I'd like, so it was nice to spend some time with them. We walked around a little bit, then stopped in at Ghirardelli's Chocolates where BG and I split a hot fudge sundae. The rest of the day and evening was spent here in The Blog Cave getting caught up on some things, but not all things.


Ahhh, memories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);