Wednesday, July 22, 2009

14 Basic Skills All Men Should Possess

Someone passed along to me this list of the 14 Basic Skills All Men Should Possess. Not sure what the criteria was to establish these, but what the heck, I'll give it a shot at determining if I have the basics down.

Drive a stick-shift - Easily.
Hook up an entertainment center - As long as everything is color-coded, lol.
Fix a toilet - Not a problem, I've got the butt-crack to prove it.
Navigate a map and use GPS - Piece of cake.
Change the oil - Don't like to, but I can.
Balance a checkbook - Checkbook? I do all my banking online.
Cook the perfect steak - Perfect to whom? Cindy likes them, or says she does.
Swim the breaststroke - I am very good at breaststroking.
Write effectively - I leave that determination to my readers.
Dress for the occasion - Yeah. Cindy says I sometimes overdress.
Sew a button - Sure can. Thanks Nana.
Do laundry properly - Very properly.
Handle roadside emergencies - That's kind of broad, but for the most part yeah.
Build a fire - I can, but Cindy is better.

Do YOU have the basics down?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You have and do everything a woman could want or ask for. You are the man of my dreams.....


love you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);