Saturday, October 3, 2009

Something's Afoot In Atlanta

Been going full speed since I arrived here yesterday afternoon and I can see it won't stop for a while. It has been good to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a long time. Some from as far back as 2007 when we worked in Orlando together. Sunday I'll be on the road and out in the community with another division of our department for some program familiarization and Monday I'll be driving to a community briefing and conducting a meeting of my own. Then I have various office visits to make with elected officials throughout the remainder of the week.

I haven't had a lot of time to even talk to Cindy. I slipped in a few minutes at lunch today. I may miss posting and if so you'll know why, but I'm hoping to put something up every day as I do normally.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);