Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hyundai? No Way!!

Here's a car I will NEVER buy and, if I have any say in the matter, will never accept from a rental car company again when traveling.

I don't know what it is about the design of this Hyundai Accent (which is similar in overall size to other compact cars I have rented when traveling for my employer) doors and seats, but I have to fold my 6'4" frame like a pretzel to get into the driver's seat. That's aggravating enough because yoga is not my thing and as I get older I'm not as flexible as I used to be in my gymnastic days. But today was the icing on the cake when, in attempting to bend my body into a weird enough shape to squeeze into the car, my hip case for my iPhone snapped off at the clip, rendering the case unusable.

So again I say; Hyundai? No Way!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);