Friday, October 16, 2009

Myriad Musings

Last night or early this morning I had a dream that my mother, who is in an assisted-living facility, was living on her own and had bought an alligator with a bum leg as a pet. She said it was a safe pet because with its bum leg it couldn't move fast enough to catch anyone.

I have NO idea from which strange recesses of my mind that dream might have originated. It was almost as outlandish as my dream involving Mariah Carey a few nights ago. But not nearly as fun.


I think one of my co-workers was ticked today that I didn't take her hint that she wanted to go to lunch together so she could talk about office politics, but I really prefer (and in this case, needed) to have some time to myself and NOT have business on my mind. I'm such a social hermit anyway.

Wow, just found out today that a lot of my friends in other departments are being sent home on Saturday.


Thinking about going to the High Museum here in Atlanta to see the Da Vinci Exhibition on Sunday. But since it's my only day off this week, I may wait and see if we get 2 days off next week. I love just about anything to do with Da Vinci. This exhibit is scheduled to be there through February of next year so as far as I know I have plenty of time.


Today a woman walked into the men's room of my office building while I was in the stall. I could see her through the opening between the door and the wall and was about to cough as a hint she was in the wrong room. But just before I did she spotted the urinals on the wall and beat a hasty retreat out the door.

3 comments:

Georgie said...

I want some of what you're on. LOL!

Unknown said...

An alligator with a limp/Mariah Carey? I'm not really sure which one would kill you first but I am sure they both would!

Cindy said...

Mariah Carey?? really would you care to explain that dream to your wife?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);