Monday, September 7, 2009

I See Stupid People



Last week, NBC & MSNBC's John Harwood ripped into the nutters protesting President Obama's planned speech to school children next week (something Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush both did):

I’ve been watching politics for a long time, and this one is really over-the-top. What it shows you is there are a lot of cynical people who try to fan controversy, and let’s face it, in a country of 300 million people, there are a lot of stupid people too, because if you believe that it’s somehow unhealthy for kids, for the president to say "work hard and stay in school," you're stupid. In fact, I’m worried for some of those kids of those parents who are upset. I’m not sure they are smart enough to raise those kids.

My step-son posted this cartoon on Facebook and I thought it was funny enough that I wanted to share it here as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);