Saturday, September 19, 2009

EPCOT Food & Wine Festival - 2009

Here's a photo from the 2006 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival that I took one day when I was there with my friends Rhonda and Michelle. I wasn't able to stay long, but I did manage to get about 50 shots before having to leave.



As you can see, even though we were there on a weekday it was still fairly crowded at the food and beverage locations,

This year The 14th Annual EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival begins in about 6 days on September 25 and runs through November 8. In addition to the excellent food and wine offerings, there will also be some excellent musical offerings during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.

I don't know if I'll get to go this year, but it looks like another great time at the Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was looking forward to going but I read on the website this year they're charging $8 for the food & wine demos. That in addition to the ever diminishing food sample sizes and the fact that they're scaling back on the demos during the week as it is just doesn't make it worth it to me anymore. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);