Monday, February 9, 2009

If It's Monday, This Must Be Georgetown

A new town and a new hotel. I won't miss the horrible Internet connection from the old one and this one seems to be very good so far. Looks like I'll be at this hotel for a while, though it does involve a longer commute to the office. But driving through the new town tonight it looked very inviting, even in the dark. I'm looking forward to a day off where I can photowalk some of it in the light.

Speaking of the office, some of us were curious and after asking a few people found someone in the know who confirmed that, yes, our office is the size of a regulation American football field. It's almost like walking a mall for exercise to make your way up and down the length of the building.

Well, tomorrow is another long, busy day so I'm hitting the sack.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);