Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Love

Today is my lovely wife's birthday. By now, since I'm away in Iowa, she'll have already received my gifts and snail mail card and e-card. If I were home I'd be taking her out to a nice dinner tonight, but that will have to wait until I return.

Sometimes it's hard to put into words what someone means to you in your life, but as I write and tell Cindy often, "I am SO fortunate to have you in my life." Every day, I am thankful that we met, fell in love and are trying to build a life and future together.

La breithe sona duit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cindy!

Unknown said...

Thank you my love. It was a nice day, it would have been great if you had been here to share it with me.

Love you

The Word Of Jeff said...

Cindy,

I agree. :) I'm glad you had such a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);