Sunday, September 7, 2008

Full Circle...Sort Of

A year ago this month I was in Rochester, MN as a result of floods in that area of the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" State. While there I listened to radio station 105.3 Y105.

Friday I was driving in the vicinity of Clear Lake, Iowa and channel surfing the radio when all of the sudden I heard the call letters of "Y105 in Rochester" radio station. I enjoyed the music until I drove out of range, which, as it turns out, must have pretty strong. Upon returning to my hotel that night I did a quick check and discovered I was about 90 miles away from Rochester and Y105.


If I had driven for about an hour and a half in a northeasterly direction, I could have been right back where I was a year ago.

Full circle...sort of.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);