Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm Blushing

My schedule has been so hectic that my e-mail and RSS feeds are growing to gargantuan backlogs. I try to hit at least my personal e-mails each day, but general ones and the RSS feeds have been falling by the wayside in the hope that a day off will allow me to catch up.

I just took a few minutes to go through my RSS feeds of blogs by friends and discovered this one by my good friend ZenGrrl wishing me a Happy Birthday. I am truly touched.

And, even though I can't eat it, I absolutely love the Superman cake!

Thank you, my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big hugs back to you! :) Can't wait to see you when you finally get back home. It's been too long since I've seen you or Cindy...thank goodness you have a photo on your website. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);