Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello Hawkeye State

After a day of flying and airports I arrived in Des Moines at 3:20 local time and by the time I got my checked luggage and rental car it was a few minutes after 4:00pm. I opted to go to the local office first instead of the hotel and I'm glad I did. They're on a 7am to 7pm shift, so I was able to get a lot of check-in paperwork done this afternoon and I can hit the ground running tomorrow morning.

I've got more to say, but I'm tired and the day starts early tomorrow and lasts 13-14 hours, so I'm hitting the sack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being on the front lines and serving your country so well in this time of crisis. You are loved by all.

Anonymous said...

We already miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);