Monday, June 23, 2008

Being Excited For Your Children

Saturday proved to be a fun diversion throughout the day as my daughter kept me up to date on her trip to Atlanta to hear R.E.M. in concert by text messages and cellphone photos.

Isn't it funny how parents can be so happy for their children's happiness and excited for their excitement? I moderately enjoy R.E.M.'s music, but my Princess is completely enamored with them and has been since she was a teenager (long, long ago, lol). However, knowing how excited she was to be flying to Atlanta to attend their concert this past Saturday night made ME excited for her! Her happiness made me happy. It kept a smile on my otherwise dour face while working, which I'm sure confused the hell out of everyone working with me. :)

I'm also sure she'll have a blog entry up about her trip soon, if she hasn't already posted something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could have left out the long long ago part! LOL. I am going to be posting soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);