Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Princess

It was 33 years ago tonight at about 7:30 that my little princess entered the world and my life. I know that I never did anything that made me deserve such goodness in my life, but I am certainly thankful for her. From the moment I laid eyes on her in the hospital until today, she has been one of the brightest parts of my life. And from that same moment in the hospital, she's had her daddy's heart wrapped around her finger.

I've said before that parents want their children to grow up to be better than they themselves are or have been. My princess, as a person (and that is the most important measuring stick in life), is SO much better than I could ever hope to be, as are most of my family and friends. To say her old dad is proud of her would be an understatement of major proportions.

So, Happy Birthday Princess! I hope your day was and will be all that you want it to be. And in my heart, you're still daddy's little girl.

Love,
Dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I love the pictures:) Thank you Daddy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);