Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MAD's Monday Muse

If you've looked around this page, you've seen the MAD About Words Lounge membership graphic over on the right hand column. MAD About Words is the brainchild of Winter Park writer and writing coach Mary Ann de Stefano (M.A.D., get it?), whom I've mentioned here before.



I first became aware of Mary Ann at a Florida Writers Association meeting in Maitland a few years ago when she gave a seminar that impressed me enough that I made note of her website. Later I subscribed to her e-newsletter, then joined the writers online lounge she created and we have become acquainted over the years through our blogs, e-mails and the lounge. To this day we've never actually met in person, despite being only a few miles apart. One day we'll remedy that.

Last week she asked me if I would submit a short piece for her new MAD's Monday Muse e-newsletter, which I was extremely honored and happy to do, about how I deal with the challenges of writing when I'm traveling for my regular job. This past Monday I sent her the piece and she tells me that it will be published in the upcoming Monday, March 16th edition.

I'm telling you all this so that you can go subscribe to the e-newsletter. Not only will you get some great writing advice and information each and every week, but you'll be able to read my submission in next Monday's edition.

If you're not interested in subscribing (though why wouldn't you be?) then you can also read the MAD's Monday Muse e-newsletter on the web by going to her website and clicking on the "Monday Muse" link on the left hand column.

If you go now, there's an intriguing article in this week's newsletter by Winter Park writer and artist Kären Blumenthal that was a joy to read.

Don't forget; subscribe to MAD's Monday Muse e-newsletter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);