Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Ground Control To Major Tom"

On Monday, March 30, 2009 I took Cindy to the Kennedy Space Center as part of a surprise for our 12th wedding anniversary. Cindy and I had both been to KSC before we met and were married, but not once had we been together to enjoy the center of our country's space program. It was time to remedy that and I'm glad to say Cindy was pleasantly surprised to find out what our secret destination was on that Monday morning.

Beginning at the Visitors Complex, we had a very enjoyable tour. Here is one of the many photos I took that day and I have uploaded the best ones to my Flickr page.



But the Kennedy Space Center wasn't the only surprise for Cindy that day. Check back tomorrow for the other surprise I had in store for her on our anniversary.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);