Friday, November 23, 2007

Too Much Time Alone In The Hotel Room

Ok, my daughter sent me a link to this site where she and my son-in-law got "elfed" and I had the people in the next room banging on the wall for me to stop laughing so loud.

I couldn't help it, it was incredibly funny.

Obviously, I have too much time on my hands here alone in the hotel room as I have allowed myself to be "elfed" as well. You can see the full-blown hilarity by clicking here.

If you decide to "elf" yourself after watching me make a fool of myself, please leave the link in the comments so I can laugh at you as much as you're going to be laughing at me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! that is all I can say.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that hysterical? Yours was pretty funny too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);