Thursday, November 22, 2007

"As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly"

This is one of my favorite scenes from the BEST sitcom ever aired, WKRP In Cincinnati. This scene is from the 1978 pilot-season Thanksgiving-themed episode, "Turkeys Away" and the first time I watched Mr. Carlson utter those famous words, I almost fell off the couch laughing. I still love it to this day.



If you have the time, you can see almost the entire episode on YouTube, or better yet, get the first season DVD from Amazon.com. Be aware though, that if you were a fan of the music from the series, you may hear some different songs on the DVD due to copyright issues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this episode, too! This and the episode where Johnny got more coordinated the drunker he got are my faves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);