Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Minnesota, Here I Come

I'm sitting at Orlando International Airport awaiting the boarding call for my flight. My day job is taking me to Minnesota for the next two weeks.

Normally I'd be happy to be going, but this trip means I don't get to go to North Carolina with Cindy for her birthday or to look at the properties we planned to visit.

Also, and this is not a BIG thing, but I have to admit to feeling a little "eerie" flying on the sixth anniversary of the September 11th attacks, especially since I'm flying American Airlines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it there. Hope you enjoy the two weeks. We hope you will like the property that she picks out. I am looking at them now on the computer. Of course, I am only the driver. We will miss you on this trip.

Zee said...

Trusting your flight and your trip go smoothly.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);