Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I'll Be Home For Christmas..."

I'll be home for Christmas;
You can count on me.
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree.

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love-light gleams.
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams.


Thankfully, in more than my dreams. Today I'm flying a small commuter plane to Houston and then a nice large jet home to Orlando for a few days, which means I'll Be Home For Christmas. And boy, am I looking forward to it.

Not sure how much I'll be posting while home, so let me take a moment to wish all my family, friends and loved ones who I may not get a chance to see this year, a very HAPPY HOLIDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Mikey is so excited to see you tomorrow. he keeps saying "I have no school, I am going to see Pirates and Granddad". And I have to remind him it is AFTER school...

The Word Of Jeff said...

LOL, I can't wait to see Mikey and Heather either. Missed both of them very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);