Thursday, October 28, 2010

Which Twitter Program Is Best?

Once upon a time, when I was heavily involved in using Twitter, I discovered Tweetdeck and was very happy with it. A few months ago I bought a new laptop after the screen on my old one cracked. Since I wasn't doing a lot of tweeting at the time, other than occasionally checking my iPhone Tweetdeck app, I didn't bother adding Tweetdeck to my new laptop.

Now that I have the blog up and running and am trying to use social media like Facebook and Twitter  more often, I've decided to install a Twitter program on my new laptop. But I'm wondering if there is something newer, shinier and better performing than Tweetdeck, or if it's still the best choice?

What do you use, and what do you like about it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);