Monday, January 21, 2008

Back in Lake Charles, Louisiana

I just arrived back in Lake Charles a few minutes ago after a week at the secret training location (cold and snow...brrr!!) and a weekend surprise visit home.

If you have e-mailed me, I'm not ignoring you. The secret training location is SO secret that broadband Internet connections have not yet found their way to the dorms I stayed in. The best they had was dial-up so my "connection" consisted of my new Blackberry and even that was hit or miss most of the time. I'll be replying to all who've e-mailed me this past week over the next few days and I thank you in advance for your patience.

I'm still recovering from the flu I mentioned 2 weeks ago and the non-stop schedule has only stretched out the illness. Hopefully I'll be able to spend the upcoming weekend recuperating and resting, but first I have to get through another week of work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the training included torture... cold, snow, dial-up. LOL! Welcome back!

Cindy said...

It was a WONDERFUL weekend. I hope you know how much it meant to me that you came home this weekend for a quick visit. Of course it is never long enough, but it did help. I love you and miss you so much.


Cindy

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was REALLY great to see you. I hope you get to feeling better soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);