Saturday, November 8, 2008

Buying, Selling & Gifting

Spent a good portion of this morning working on continuing to clean up my office and downsize where possible. I took another 35 books off my bookshelves and added them to my Amazon Seller's List. There are some good deals on some books and manuals if anyone is interested.

And, just a reminder, if you're going to be ordering anything from Amazon, using my Amazon tower link over in the lower area of the right-hand column to get there will send a few pennies my direction.

And, of course, I would be remiss if I did not call attention to my Amazon Wish List button about halfway down in that same right-hand column, for anyone who may be searching for just the "right" gift for moi. :)

Speaking of gifts for writers, Jennifer Mattern of All Freelance Writing has an excellent "Top Ten Gift Ideas for Freelance Writers - 2008" post that goes way beyond the usual gift of books.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0);